Z55 Professional Reference Headphones
Designed for critical studio reference, the flagship Z55s deliver exceptional tonal balance and imaging with superior detail. Genuine lambskin cushioning, exceptional lightweight components and rugged, collapsible construction complete a superior fatigue-free listening experience.
- Ideal for professional recording, mixing and studiophile music monitoring
- Tuned for exceptional balance, detail and spacious soundstage
- Lightweight, low-profile design with genuine lambskin ear pads
- Collapsible, closed-back design with 90° rotating ear cups
- Premium 45mm drivers with rare earth magnets
- 10Hz–25kHz frequency response
- Detachable 8’ straight, 4’–10’ coiled and 4’ straight with microphone and call/answer control cables
- 1/4" adapter and protective carry pouch included
- US Price: $149.99
Professional Reference Headphones
The Z55s feature custom 45mm drivers produce an ideal soundstage and sonic signature that envelops your senses with clearly defined mix elements. High driver sensitivity guarantees powerful performance with any listening device. No hype or coloration, just what the artist intended.
For the Journey
Made with ultra-durable, lightweight components, the low-profile Z55s are built to collapse for greater portability. Their over-ear, closed-back design naturally reduces external noise, while three detachable cables (one with a microphone and call/answer controls) provide mobile convenience.
The Z55s are designed to contour to the shape of your head, making them suitable from the streets to the studio. Whether you’re wearing the Z55s on your head or around your neck, genuine, multi-layered lambskin cushioning adds exceptional comfort to the experience.