Z35 Studio Headphones
Leveraging Samson’s experience in designing professional studio monitors, the versatile Z35s feature a natural, flat response and collapsible ear cups with high-protein leather pads ideal for both studio and mobile field audio.
- Ideal for field audio and music monitoring
- Tuned for a flat, detailed response
- Lightweight, low-profile design with high-protein leather cushioning
- Collapsible, closed-back design with 90° rotating ear cups
- Premium 40mm drivers with rare earth magnets
- 20Hz–20kHz frequency response
- Hardwired 8’ straight cable, 1/4" adapter and protective carry pouch included
- US Price: $69.99
The Z35s are tuned for a flat, studio reference response that’s balanced throughout the frequency range. Designed primarily for tracking and recording, the Z35s’ uncolored tonal quality also makes them a great choice for field recording as well.
For the Journey
Being active doesn’t mean you should have to sacrifice great sound. The Z35s feature a lightweight, low profile look that contours to the shape of your head, resulting in a relaxed, over-ear fit with natural sound isolation. A collapsible design with rotating ear cups greatly improves portability.
The Z35s utilize superior high-protein leather, which covers both the ear pads and headband. Combining its neutral tone and plush comfort, ear-fatigue is virtually eliminated. The Z35s make you want to listen longer.